Are you interested in starting your own podcast? Come along to our workshop on Weds 24 February 2021 @ 6pm and hear from our three wonderful guest speakers about how they set up their successful podcasts, and gain invaluable advice and a true insight into podcasting. Join us and learn how to turn your skills into the career and lifestyle you want.
Our guests will be discussing:
- What inspired them and how they started out
- What challenges they may have faced
- What the key skills are and tips on how to develop them
- What are the best equipment/tools/software to use, and how to become proficient at using them
- How to monetise your podcast
This will also give like-minded individuals a chance to meet, share ideas and inspire a whole new wave of influential podcasters.
There will be a Q&A session at the end for you to ask them any questions you may have.
Our guest speakers are:
- Emma Tindall – 20 not something podcast
- IfMusicBeTheFoodOfLove – Izzy Moulding
- SupChina Sinica Podcast – Kaiser Kuo
6-7pm (GMT) Wednesday 24 February 2021
Zoom webinar, the meeting details will be sent to you after you register for the event below.
Register on the form below. Places are limited so sign up quickly!