Careers Beyond the Ordinary
How to turn the skills you have, into the career and lifestyle you want
Are you considering setting up your own business? Come along to our webinar on December 21st at 6pm to hear from Bristol graduates who have successfully set up their own businesses, all with the aim of having a positive social impact.
You will have the chance to hear them speak about:
- what inspired them and how they managed to set up their business
- where to find funding and support
- what challenges they may have faced
- all the inside secrets of how to create a successful start-up
This will also give like-minded entrepreneurs a chance to meet, share ideas and inspire a whole new wave of successful and impactful businesses.
There will be a Q&A section at the end for you to have your chance to ask them any questions you may have.
Our guest speakers are:
- Zero Suicide England – presented by James Cox
- The PachaMama Project – presented by Ella Lambert
- Suicide Prevention Collective – presented by Loo Fletcher
- IfMusicBeTheFoodOfLove – presented by India and Izzy
- Letter To My Body – presented by Indira Toussaint
6pm (BST) Monday 21 December 2020
Zoom webinar, the meeting details will be sent to you after you register for the event below.
Register on the form below. Places are limited so sign up quickly!